The EDAMS-Environmental Management (ENV) suite of systems is the ideal GIS system for Government Departments under the ministry/ies of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Environment. The systems can assist Government department’s Managers to effectively manage any kind of information with geographical reference and time-series measurements. The system integrates:
- Processing of licenses, permits and any kind of applications (i.e. borehole licenses, environmental permits etc.)
- Assets/Natural Resources geospatial Information.
- Monitoring of environmental networks and integration of monitoring information from telemetry, data loggers or other Meter Reading Sources
- Integration of hydrologic, meteorological, hydrogeology, mining information.
- Water, ground and air quality data.
Besides a fully blow solution that will require a complex and lengthy tender procedures, Hydro-Comp a step by step implementation starting with the basic server license (ENV-CORE – Core Product (Environmental resources)) and a couple of user licenses. Assistance can be provided on a manpower plus costs basis in setting up the system, data conversion and training.
For more information on the EDAMS Environmental products for government departments refer to: