skip to Main Content

Get In Touch

Cyprus (Head Office)
249 Strovolos Avenue
Strovolos 2049, Nicosia, Cyprus
P.O .Box 27832, Engomi 2433, Cyprus

South Africa
Hydro-Comp Enterprises (SA)(Pty)Ltd
No 3 Eglin Road,
Crescent East Block C,
1st Floor,
Sunninghill 2157
Johannesburg
South Africa

Botswana
No 6A, The Courtyard
P/Bag X21, The Village
Gaborone

Egypt
Villa57, Neighboring 4.District9
Al Shorouk City, Cairo, Egypt

Hydro - comp headquarters location

Menu

Hydro-Comp, experts in of water and wastewater treatment and Utility Management Information systems, provide Services and Information Systems to Water Service Authorities in South Africa that satisfy ALL Key Performance Areas and Indices of the Blue and Green Drop legal requirements.

Hydro-Comp’s business solution involves the supply of a variety of services as well as the supply and implementation of the EDAMS Plant Information Management System (PIMS) that in unison meet all the legal requirements. The table below indicates the different components of the business solution and their estimated percentage contribution to requirements.

itemKey Performance Area / indicatorBlue Drop*Green Drop
Total97%100%
1Administrative Assistance15.95%13.50%
2Services3.70%7.50%
3Compilation of Plans & Programs21.55%28.50%
4Supply & Implementation of Information Systems55.80%50.50%
4.1Water Quality Management System40.50%31.50%
4.2Metering / Logs Management System4.02%1.50%
4.3Plant Asset Management System2.62%5.00%
4.4Plant Maintenance Management System8.66%12.50%

Note *:Total Score is 97%. The Other 3% is allocated to No-Drop

Back To Top