The EDAMS Property Management & Valuation system provides a comprehensive solution to enable the authority to compile and manage a validated property database and a property valuation roll.
The system enables the Authority to:
- Set up a Property database
- Carry out Field Surveys for property validation and assessment and reconcile the field survey data with the property database
- Carry out Property Valuation & compile a Valuation Roll
- Handle effectively customer queries and objections and carry out relevant adjustments
The diagram below indicates the different components of the EDAMS Property Data Management & Valuation system, namely:
- EDAMS Property Data Management (PDM)
- EDAMS Property Data Validation (PDV) (Field surveys)
- EDAMS Property Valuation (PVAL)
- EDAMS Customer Services System (CSS)
Note that the systems supplied include the EGAMS-GIS system as well. The system also interfaces with Billing systems and is integrated with EDAMS Billing and Customer Services system to provide a complete solution.
For more information refer to: EDAMS Property Management & Valuation system